The PC40 has gone through its most comprehensive machine specification upgrade since its original launch in 1999. The small foot print of the original PC40 has been retained along with the top to bottom guard doors for easy machine access and cleaning.
The new features increase the available carton size range, adding more automation to assist carton size change and revised component design to further enhance cleaning.
The PAKSMART® carton machine range has serviced the food, pharmaceutical and contract packing industry for 16 years. It erects cartons, loads product and seals the carton closed for a high quality presentation of you product.
NEW features include:
- Size change in less than 15 minutes for a 3 dimensional size change.
- The recipe based servo adjustment of carton flights is not only fast, it is accurate.
- The new minimum carton depth has improved and is now down to less than 110mm for the standard machine.
- New larger colour screen to indicate machine status, guard door status and recipe based assisted size change.
- Standard equipment now includes hand crank adjustments with scaled readouts of carton depth and over head rails as well as glue guns. These settings are stored in the machine programme for display on the colour screen to assist the operator during size change.